This package is valid from the 13th May 2021 until 18th December 2021.
Imposing mountain scenery, subdued colours, casual luxury, a dash of drama, adventure and a secretive hint of sexiness - the 007 package at the five-star deluxe hotel The Chedi Andermatt brings secret agent feeling to refined life.
A helicopter flight – which includes a bottle of champagne – gives a birds-eye look at what is arguably Switzerland’s most beautiful Alpine panorama. The drive to and from the airfield is coolly done in a chauffeured Audi Etron.
You will spend three nights in a generous Deluxe Suite with handmade beds by Hästens and an own wine cabinet. The right ambience is supplied by the suite’s own fireplace.
For the palate, there is the four-course dinner at The Restaurant, holder of 14 GaultMillau points, and the “Goldfinger” welcoming cocktail. We should perhaps also mention that breakfast and access to the 2400 m2 Spa and Health Club are included in the package. All in all, there’s simply no way to pack more James Bond Feeling into three days.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 3 overnight stays in a Deluxe Suite
- Two welcome cocktails "Goldfinger“ upon arrival at The Bar
- Helicopter scenic flight (30 minutes) including a bottle of Champagne for two people
- Chauffeured drive in an Audi etron to the helicopter base and return for two people
- 1 four-course dinner at The Restaurant (14 Gault Millau points) excl. beverages for two people per stay
The Chedi Andermatt Benefits
- The Chedi Grand Breakfast Buffet
- Access to The Spa and Health Club
- Daily newspaper
- Non-alcoholic beverages from the minibar (replenished once daily)
Terms & Conditions
- A minimum stay of 3 nights is required.
- Any additional nights " stay is subject to availability and based on rates under ‘Best Available Rate".
- Benefits not utilized during the stay will not be redeemable for cash or exchangeable for other services.
- Rates are subject to availability at the point of reservation.
- This offer is not combinable with other promotions or discounts.
- The helicopter can take off Monday to Saturday with good visibility and daylight – weather permitted.